Centric Foundation was established to ensure the advancement and framework for Centric Rise to be established as a leading global currency around the world.
Reporting to the Head of Service Delivery, this role will see you support the Centric Network with first level support on the Centric Hub platform and new products as we go through a large growth period in the payments, risk, commerce, blockchain, shipping and banking.
- Answer incoming support inquiries through various channels (Email, phone, support portal, etc.)
- Develop a strong technical and business expertise of all Centric products
- Support our partners with level 1 technical enquiries relating to the Centric Hub platform
- Perform incident triage and first resolution and work with global technical teams
- Maintain ownership of incidents until resolved or escalated for further investigation
- Performing work instructions for BAU tasks to achieve customer outcomes
- Create articles for our internal and customer-facing knowledge bases
- Must have knowledge of, and a sound understanding of the blockchain ecosystem.
- Basic understanding of software development technologies and practices
- Working knowledge of application programming interfaces (APIs) or software libraries
- Ability to work through challenging customer issues
- Strong interpersonal skills and exceptional customer service skills
- Patience, a positive attitude, a team player and a good sense of humour
Bonus Candidate Qualities:
- A University Degree in a Software or Technology related field
- Experience in an entry-level technical customer support role
- Experience in the banking industry
- Collaborative team culture
- Flexible working environment
- Convenient location next to public transport
- Opportunity for overseas travel
The successful candidate must obtain a Police Check
Applicants must be eligible to travel overseas to remote offices. For example; US, Singapore, London.
If this opportunity is something that would be of interest to you please hit ‘APPLY‘